Annual Contractor Registration Required

To register as a contractor to work in the City of El Lago, you will need the following:

  • Complete the Contractor Registration Form (PDF).
  • Make the Certificate of Liability Insurance out to:
         City of El Lago
         411 Tallowood Drive
         El Lago, TX 77586
  • You may bring this with you when you return your completed application, or you may have your insurance company fax it directly to us at 281-326-2134.
  • Bring cash, check, or money order in the amount of $50. This fee is not applicable to plumbing contractors.
  • If electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) or irrigation work is to be performed, you will also need copies of the master license.

Please note: Your business will be registered under the doing business as (dba) name. Each business name that you register will be treated as a separate company and will be asked to pay the $50 registration fee.