Apply For

  1. Contractor Registration

    To work in the City of El Lago, contractor must register with the city and provide the required documents.

  2. Pet License

    All dogs and cats are required to have an annual El Lago pet license.

  3. Residential Alarm Registration & Renewal

    Registration and renewal of home security alarms is due each January.

  4. Vehicle Window Stickers

    City of El Lago vehicle stickers are issued by the city to assist the Police Department in identifying vehicles that belong in and about the city.