McNair Baseball Field
None at this time, however if maintenance becomes and issue a usage fee will be charged
- Baseball / Softball Diamond
McNair Park Baseball Field 1
Effective March 1, 2018, each team organization will be required adhere to the following policies and procedures as listed below. Failure to adhere to and/or perform these policies and procedures may result in a team’s forfeiture of their schedule time slot(s).
- Each team must provide at least (2) volunteers for monthly field work days. Months March through June will each have one day designated as a “Field Work Day”. There will be (4) of these days that will typically be scheduled the first weekend of each of these months.
- Dates and time slots will be scheduled to allow for (2) 1.5 Hour practices per week. Weekday slots are defined as Mon-Fri Prime (5:30pm-7:00pm) and Mon-Fri Twilight (7:00pm-8:30pm). Each team will be entitled to (1) Prime slot and (1) Twilight slot. Sat-Sun are reserved for public activities and will not be available for reservation unless approved by City of El Lago.
- The following field rules will be posted on the backstop and failure to adhere to these rules may result in forfeiture of time slot(s).
- Helmets must be worn by any player at bat or running bases during live ball exercises.
- Any player catching pitches for live batting is required to where League Approved catchers helmet. (Full catcher gear is recommended)
- No swinging of bats outside of backstop area.
- Sidewalks are to remain free of chairs and equipment.
- Profanity and other obnoxious behavior will not be tolerated.
- Please remove all trash and keep our fields beautiful.
- Always drag/rake infield at conclusion of practice.
- Report all suspicious or unlawful behavior to Lakeview Police Dept.
- These fields are reserved for team practices 5:30pm-8:30pm, Mon-Fri months March-June. Please see city website for availability.
- Fields may be closed due to weather or grounds condition.
- These facilities are in high demand. It is the responsibility of the team organization to provide notice of time slot(s) that will not be used, as to make these openings available waitlisted team. Teams may also trade time slots with other teams in order to accommodate conflicts of schedules (Game Days, School Events, etc.)
- Teams are expected to be off the playing field at the conclusion of their scheduled time slot to allow next group to take the field.
- Any team or player who willfully damages or destroys field equipment will be held financially responsible for damages.